We all know what death means, whether, in living things and non-living things, it means one thing. But today, we are going to discuss the common destiny we all share, which is death, and this time, it is what we mankind have in common.
According to the Wikipedia dictionary, death means “The cessation of life and all associated processes; the end of an organism’s existence as an entity independent from its environment and its return to an inert, nonliving state.”
In a nutshell, it is the collapse or end of something. Now, we all know that death is the end of something. What is that thing that is dead within you that needs to live again? It might be our characters, attitudes, etc. Since we all know our common destiny is death, whether rich or poor; why then do we treat one another with so much discontent? Isn’t it going to be the same six feet burial ground? Does the ground know the rich from the poor once buried? Will there be special treatments in the gravel? Seriously, I think we all need more love than segregation in this lifetime.
Speaking from experience, I observed that even the poor feel it’s not them who should make the first move and the rich believe they don’t need the poor as a partner rather than a slave. But, I still don’t understand why is that even so. I mean, if you feel like this or believe in this concept too, then I urge you to continue reading, not just reading, but also endeavour to reckon about this as you read. With that being said, let’s see the five impressions we should engrave in our mind.
The five impressions that should be engraved in your mind about the common destiny we all share.
Look, this is not gonna be easy, but you can do it if you are determined to, consistent about it and keeping up your beliefs. So, without further ado, let’s dig in.
1. Whatever you give out returns back to you, one way or the other. That’s why we have karma.
2. Treat others exactly how you’d like to be treated by them. I know it’s not gonna be easy, but you have to keep trying. I mean if you want to be loved, show love too, right?
3. Never judge other people, because you do not know the choices they had to choose from. Very important.
4. Correct but don’t judge. This means that instead of being judgemental and using words to kill others, use your words to heal the world. That is the one thing the world also needs.
5. Always be generous. This doesn’t mean just by money or material things, instead be generous both in the use of your talents, wisdom and be an impact.
I hope you learn from your mistakes and become a better version of yourself today. For we are nothing but a pencil in the hand of the creator (God). Think about it.
Happy Holy Week, Folks…
Stay safe, everyone.