Having known that the world today has the wrong idea of love, I am here today to share the little knowledge I have about this topic, “Dopamine“. I am here to simply highlight the feeling “Dopamine”. I hope this helps the youngbloods out there to know what these phenomena are and to be able to distinguish dopamine from ‘being in love’.
According to “Wikipedia“, Dopamine is an organic chemical of the catecholamine and phenethylamine families. It functions both as a hormone and a neurotransmitter and plays several important roles in the brain and body.
Dopamine according to the meaning given to us by Wikipedia, is a hormone that is likely found in action when the heart flutters and thinks it’s love. Which is why I have come to the conclusion that dopamine works most when one thinks he/she is in love. Just like your hormones tells you that you wanna have an intimacy time with your spouses, that’s exactly how it works. We will know more by the symptoms it shows in couples who just found love.
Symptoms of Dopamine
What kind of symptoms do couples have who started falling in love with each other?
When people are in love, the neurons in their brains release something called dopamine. dopamine creates feelings of happiness and joy. It’s like an addiction, people say the world looks better when they’re in love. This is what dopamine does.
Pros of Dopamine
When people are in love, they think the can do anything- although, it is the work of dopamine, this is exactly where the benefit of dopamine comes in.
- Dopamine motivates people and increases the dedication spirit on a full wave.
- Dopamine boosts love and peace in people. Makes you feel contented.
- It helps people overcome their fears by giving them the feeling that they can do anything.
- It is a feeling that makes people confident to do anything.
Cons of Dopamine
- It doesn’t last long, just like when you carve for something or have an urge to do something.
- It’s useless because it lasts for three months the longest. Which why you need to find a lasting muse.
Do have a Happy April and a Wonderful Day…xoxo.