What are your new year resolutions?
Hello there! how is it going? Well, I’d say it’s gonna be thrilled for me, what about you? I’d love it if you’d share with me, please? Right! I believe we all had a wonderful celebration with our loved ones, as we all know that yesterday was all about eating, drinking, celebrating, entertaining, enjoying, sharing and being happy. Or I’d say be joyful. It was a remarkable day for me and for most people out there I’d like to know, were they grateful? Was it just about the fun and other things? Were there any reasons to be happy and expectant for what the new year holds to unfold? I could tell that yesterday was just a day to wine and dine, and have a whole lot of fun. But, today is the second day, what about it? What is so important about today? Why not go on and continue feasting? Well, I’d love to share with you the importance of new year resolutions for each year. It’s a necessity, not an option if you want to get the best from each year. Especially 2019
It’s the second day in the first month of the year 2019, what are your resolutions? What are your goals? What are your plans and how do you intend to nail them? I’ll start by explaining what “A New Year Resolutions” is really all about.
Resolution: It is a strong will, determination. It is the state of being resolute.
Therefore, a new year resolution is a strong will, a determination to walk through a path in order to reach your goals and attain your dreams and wishes. It is a path to follow in order to attain getter heights. I’d like to ask you a few questions to assist you on working on your new year resolutions.
Few of these questions are:
- What are you grateful for in your life?
- What do you feel right now?
- In the scale of 1-10, how can you testify about your success in the previous year?
- What can you say were the hindrances to attaining and achieving your goals in the past year?
- What are the efforts needed to achieve these goals this year?
Tips to setting your new year resolutions:
- Set up goals.
- Divide them up into projects i.e. into phases and stages.
- Device strategies to achieve the goals by following up the projects.
- Take decisions to pick up your convictions. i.e. your resolutions.
- Keep the strives as you pursue your dreams.
- Be happy doing those things. No greater success will result if you’re not happy doing those things i.e. why there are your dreams.
“It has to make you happy”
Mind you that resolutions are not wishes. Don’t get it twisted or misunderstand the both.
Wishes: It is a will for something to happen.
Resolution versus Wish:
- Resolution is a strong will whereas wish is the will for something to happen.
- Resolution is the zeal to get something done whereas wish is the zeal for that thing to just happen i.e. the saying if wishes were a horse, beggars could as well ride horses.
- Resolution is to do something, to get it done, whereas wish is for this to be done.
- Resolution is the results attained via works whereas wish is results without work.
- Resolution is a strategy to make a wish, dreams, goals, etc. to become a reality whereas wish is just a fantasy, an imagination.
- Resolution is a determination to achieve something.
- Resolution enables you to go for the same thing you have failed to acquire because of a fault somewhere, through strategizing another better means and this time, you will acquire it if only you take out time to shape out your resolutions.
Remember to work on your inner man (your spiritual being), in order to drive your physical man on the right path.
“As long as the path leads you somewhere positive, keep moving forward!”
I hope that this post helps you resolve your thoughts and convictions, either by strengthen your resolutions or building your resolutions for the great year ahead.
Once again, people, I wanna say “HAPPIEST NEW YEAR TO Y’ALL”.
Do have a great time.
With much love from the other side,