Hey guys, first of all I want to say thanks to Rachael and Fierce for the nomination😃. It’s actually my first Real Neat Blog Award, so I am truly happy to write a blog award post outside Sunshine and Liebster blog award 🤗. So, Rachael is a fierce wife with beautiful kids ( I’m sure her kids rocks her beauty as well), who blogs her views and opinions. Sharing how she conquers and that her opinion may not be right, but it actually matters to her. Reading her writings makes me stay strong, 💪 and it’s also a reminder that ass can be kicked as longer as motherfuckers keeps frustrating your life, and that your opinion counts not others. 🤘 So live that life for yourself, in your own real way. Thanks a bunch Rachael 🙏. Go check out her posts… She is Awesome!😘
Real Neat Blog Award Rules :
- Publish this on my blog by answering all the questions.
- Put up that award logo over that post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and also thank the person who made this award.
- Nominate bloggers and ask them your own set of questions.
Rachael Questions and Cindy’s Responds🗣
- What shows have you been watching lately?
Oops! I’ve been so busy that I didn’t have time to spare on screen.😉
- What are you looking forward to this Spring and Summer?
Well, here in Nigeria, It’s sunny season, so I’m looking forward to more blessings and fun that comes with sunny and also, looking forward to rainy season hassles.😇
- Do you cook? What food or meal or place are you obsessed with right now?
Yes, I cook. Rice (especially fried-rice). No place at the moment.😜
- If you could learn a new language, what would it be?
- What things do you enjoy doing during the Spring?
Well, here in Nigeria we do not share the same weather climate with other foreign countries. Nevertheless, I would love to put an “out of order” sticker on my head and go back to bed!😝😜
I’d Love to Nominate😃 :
My Questions For You Guys 🤔:
- What advice would you give to your younger self? (Do you still follow this advice?).
- If you had all the time in the world, what would you do first?
- What does your ideal morning look like?
- What makes you come alive? When was the last time you felt truly alive?
- Who/ what inspires you the most? Why are you drawn to those inspirations?
Thank you Rachael for this wonderful opportunity to be me again. Now, back to my nominees, I’d love it if you answer the questions. Really itching to hear your responds.😃
And also, to my readers and followers, please feel free to spill the bean. I will be glad to listen and respond to your comments… Don’t forget to hit the like button and subscribe (for newbies; welcome!). Be kind enough to share, I’d love it if you do.😘
Enjoy the ride!🚌
Be You and Stay Real!✌✌✌
HAPPY NEW MONTH🍻
CELEBRATION TO YOU GUYS!🍷🍷