Hey guys, how’re you folks doing? I am so delighted to be nominated again for the liebster award . But this time, a beautiful belle nominated me. Her name is Brian de Staic ,she blogs about Personal Blog, Sharing Celtic Culture, Art, Film, Literature, Jewelery, Travel, Irish Language, History and lots more. You should check out her blog @ BdeStaic.com. I was happy when I saw the link to the liebster award in my notification saying I have been nominated for the liebster award through one of my post- “Knowing It All“. She is new to blogging, but she writes with an incredible insight. You should visit her blog, you will be glad you did.
Now, the Liebster Award nomination is a pleasant way to recognize you as a blogger for your exploit and a job well-done. To know more about Liebster Award, visit The Global Aussie for the official rules of the liebster award. It is an honor for someone like her to find me worthy of this nomination. Thank you plenty Brian for nominating me. Your blog fascinates me, especially your pictures. Nice job and good luck to you Brian.
THE SIMPLE RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD
1. Give some recognition and promotion to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Create a post about the award on your blog.
3. Give a reason why you are passionate about blogging.
4. Answer the 10 questions you were asked.
5. Nominate 5-11 other blogs.
6. Inform those bloggers you nominated them.
7. Make sure you put these rules and logo on your post so everyone else knows what to do!
BRAIN’S QUESTIONS AND CINDY’S ANSWERS
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
Well, I haven’t been to any other country yet… But looking forward to (Faith tells me that).
- What is the one thing you wish people knew about you?
My love for them.
- What is your favorite poem?
Well, I don’t have a favorite poem… I like the ones I’ve read.
- Why do you write a blog?
To motivate and inspire the broken ones and those who need a push to keep moving forward. Plus, it’s also a place I can do ME always!
- Best piece of advice you ever received?
Never limit yourself ( The sky is meant to be a starting point, not a limit).
Believe in yourself as you put God first in everything you do (Be dependent of God).
Be kind but don’t waste time proving it.
Follow your heart always, it may hurt you but can never be wrong. And so much more…
- What do you always bring on a journey and is indispensable?
My phone and the headsets, water, snacks, book and a jacket.
- What are the 3 things that interest you the most?
Knowledge, Wealth and Love.
- What is your favorite film?
Foreign films (especially Korean dramas) and cartoons (tom and jerry).
- What was your first job?
- What 3 things would you bring on a desert island?
Food (water), Camera and a journal.
- Who is your greatest hero.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
Please answer the following questions.
- How do you feel at the moment?
- What would make you happy right now?
- What do you need more in your life?
- What are you grateful for? List at least 5 things.
- What do you love about yourself?
- Who means the world to you and why?
- If you could share one message with the world, what would it be?
Thank you once more Brian for the nomination! I can’t wait to see your answers!
HAPPY EASTER IN ADVANCE…
PHOTO CREDIT: GOOGLE