Hello there! This is my second sunshine blogger award. But this time, I was nominated by a belle named Simofutet for such an honored award. Sim (as I like to call her ) blogs about the journey of her pleasures, rants, and rambles to becoming a better version of herself. She also blogs about health practices as she has a degree in Laboratory medicine and licenses to practice too. Reading her writings was a new habit that I couldn’t get over. Because of her weird way of writing, I ended up falling in love with her blog. Finding someone same as you are the best feeling you would ever appreciate. She taught me a lot through her writings and I really wanna say thank you Sim for the job well-done. You sure want to experience what I feel when reading her writings. So, do well and follow her blog. Thank you plenty Sim.
RULES FOR NEW NOMINEES
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award in your blog post and also links back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you. 11 questions at maximum ( optional ).
- Nominate new bloggers to receive the award and write 11 new questions (at maximum) for your nominees (optional).
- List the rules and attach the sunshine blogger award logo on your blog post.
SIM’S QUESTIONS AND CINDY’S RESPONSE
Sim: What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned in life?
Cindy: In life, I’ve learned not to set myself on fire to keep others warm and also to give every pain time to heal.
Sim: What is your guilty pleasure?
Cindy: Well, I could say drinking cold water.
Sim: Do you prefer cold weather or hot weather?
Cindy: I prefer cold weather.
Sim: What has been the most challenging aspect of starting your blog so far?
Cindy: So far, my challenges remain cash.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- How do you select your friends?
- Why do you follow my blog?
- What has been the most challenging aspect of starting your blog so far?
- How many followers have your blog?
- What is the best moment of your life?