Hey folks! I am so pleased to be nominated for this award by a special gentleman that I barely know in person but a close friend in this field, and honestly I admire, love and respect this dude so much even without knowing him in person. So Danny I really wanna say thank you so much, and may God bless you. Now, guys this dude, Danny is such an amazing Gospel blogger, an awesome being to know and He’s so hilarious even though He isn’t a comedian, and He’s smart and intelligent too… and honestly, you might really fall for his personalities because they are awesome. You should really check Him @ Dynaxty.wordpress.com
Aim and Objectives Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s an amazing way of giving new bloggers an opportunity to gain some recognition and encouragement for their hard works.
Rules of The Liebster Award:
The following are the instructions for accepting the award and nominating others…
- Create a new blog with the graphic of the ward thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog.
- Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards…
Danny’s Questions and My Answers.
- What are your key elements in writing?
My key elements in writings are very much like a talent, so I’d say, I consider this few things;
- Being me and honest.
- Accepting criticism as a compliment.
- Creating a strong communication and relationship with my readers by recognizing they presences.
- Making my post worth your time and making you have a comeback, etc.
- How do you decide on what blog to follow?
Well, it depends on three factors; what they offer, the way they relate with their readers/followers, and they commitment.
- What have you learnt by following other blogs?
Honestly, I’ve learn a lot from following other blogs. And those things are;
- Commitments (they stability in posting on the days they scheduled, challenges me).
- Encouragements (when they like and comment on my post-it gives me joy and motivation).
- Ideas and inspirations.
- New lifestyle and knowledge… etc.
- What does honesty mean to you?
Oh my goodness! Honesty means everything to me… it simply the grease to my friendship and relationship with people. Don’t mess with it.
- How honest are you on a scale of 1-10?
Honestly, I’d say I’m 8.
- Simple Ula
- Gift Collins
- Chitkala Aditosh
- Don’t give a jam
- Bea Freitas
So, guys here are my questions for you!
- What are your fears as a blogger?
- How do you increase your stats?
- What are your advices for new bloggers?
- How/what are the things you do to get more followers?
- Do you blog for money? And what are the things you did to make it work?
Good luck guys, and please don’t see this as a burden. Just have fun while gaining and giving out your knowledge. Merry Christmas in advance. Be safe…