Hey guys, how’re all doing? Actually, as you can see via my todays’ post topic- it’s actually My First Blogger Award Nomination and I am all excited! First of all, I do like to say thanks to Dynaxty for nominating me for this award. It’s an honor to be part of an amazing and interesting adventure like this. He’s one of a kind, a great writer of inspirations and a great coach when it comes to religion. I really love most of his post like; Deals and ParadoxDeals and Paradox, Acquitted By Grace, Guest Post||Overcome Your Fears With Commitment…and lots more. Guys, I think you should visit and check out his work Dynaxty
Now, to answer Dynaxty questions;
- Your first question was: What’s your is blog about?
Actually, it’s about lifestyle- My lifestyle.
- Why and when did you start blogging?
Wow! The reason why I blog, at first was because it’s fun to me. But I become more attached to it because was an incredible way to reach out and impact to so many people, giving them the support to move on and to be strong by motivating and inspiring them through my blog… i. e, through my life encounters I would say.
And for when I started blogging? I started blogging on the month of May, 2017. Can’t remember the exact date, so I give you the month and year.
- What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
Honestly, I hope to achieve a lot! I hope and want to reach out to as many as I can. So, I really have high-hopes you see.
- What massage would you love to give to new bloggers?
My message to the new bloggers is actually quite simple: Express, Motivate, Inspire, and Learn. All this endowed with Love! It will take you places!
- Title of your blog? And why this title?
Wow! Well, my blog title is CINDIE-LIFESTYLE BLOG.
And the reason for this title is because it says more about ME, in terms of who I am. My blog is ME!
- A quote that inspires you?
Well, they’re so many of them but I’m just going to give this one because it will inspire others too… So a quote that keeps me moving says “Just because you had a bad day doesn’t mean you have a bad life!”
- Your temperament type?
Oh My God! Well, my temperament is simply as funny as sh*t! on a normal day but can be less or more, depending on how I feel.
- How do you grow your blog?
Well, I try to do that by posting regularly as much as I can. But, honestly I haven’t really grown my blog, and I would say that because I can’t even do what I want to do to make it grow fast enough. But, lately I have been doing some research on how to get that done by checking out some posting networks and also, searching for a sponsor. Yeah!
- How do you stay healthy? What tips would you give to others?
Oh! I love this question and it’s a pleasure to share! So, I stay healthy by being me and being happy. In other words, I observe and study my body regularly and I go for check-up whenever I feel healthily uncomfortable, I eat and drink very well, I do minor exercises like walking to work.
And now, My TIPS to staying and being healthy are:
- I eat well and after every junky food, I make sure I take lots of water.
- I don’t take cold water, because I’m a little allergic to cold.
- I drink lots of water; 6-7 liters daily, at least.
- I take as much fruit my hands can get on!
- I avoid too much stress because it breaks me down instantly by causing me joint-pains.
- I avoid scorching sun because I have a very light-brain, to avoid headache.
- I try as much as possible to relax, take plenty rest, and to always be happy to avoid being angry. It’s really one of my enemy to being healthy.
- Lastly, I try to sleep and have plenty fun as much as possible!
- What was your dream job when you were growing up?
Oh my God! It’s actually still my dream job… and that is to be a Medical Doctor.
- Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
Oh Myyy! Really? Okay! Well, meeting people for the first time and my results after my exams. And being cashless, because I love being independent!
Once again, thank you Dynaxty for nominating me. I really appreciate, I do! And hey guys, your comments are welcome. Remember, don’t bite your tongue, just split! And wish me Luck! Thank you.