Hey there, you really want to be a Boss? Now, let me ask you a question. What do you understand by the word BOSS? And what do you think being a Boss is? First of all, let’s find out who is a BOSS. A Boss in my own terms means a Leader, the Head of a group, team, company or business. Of course we all know that but that’s not where I’m going.
A Boss is someone who leads other and as well also, a good follower. So now let’s discuss what you are expected to do as a Boss. Of course, you must do them for you to be able to Boss yourself before bossing others around. Remember a good Boss don’t even have to go around introducing him/herself. Why? It’s because his/her attitude speaks for he/she.
Now the Boss I am taking about is You, yes You reading this. Ask yourself how am I expected to be a Boss when I am a student, a jobseker (unemployed), an employee, manager, etc. Look here Honey, you can do it ,you only have to let somethings go. Like your awful and disrespectful attitudes, characters, and other silly Lifestyle you copied from peer groups and friends, even your enemies. Trust me, you can do it.
Now there are only 7 THINGS Expected of you to be adapted to for you to be a BOSS, not just any BOSS but a good BOSS in your life as a student, jobseeker, employee, manager, etc. :
- Expect to be disciplined, focused, and committed to your targets and dreams… excuses won’t cut it when you become a BOSS!
- Expect to hustle, grind and work harder than you’ve ever worked before!
- Expect to work on holidays, weekends, sick days and every single day of your life until you get to a level where you have to direct others to do it, because you’ve taught them how to….. You wanted to be a BOSS right?
- Expect to go to bed last and wake up earlier than you ever did as if you’re working for someone else, and work around the clock to make it.
- Remember… there is no one more superior than you, it’s you in charge now. It’s your craft, your reputation!
- Expect to be paid last… If there is any money left-over after you pay your staffs and expenses.
- The toughest BOSS you will ever work for is yourself and if you’re not tough on yourself, expect to work for someone else… the rest of your life. So think about it!!!
Now, I hope this helps you find yourself. BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BOSS!!!