- Look For The GOLD and DIG For It: Change Focus, look for the positive; don’t criticize others; always try to see the good in others not, just the faults.
- Make It a Habit Of Doing It Now: Stop procrastination and do it now; Live in the present. Stop excuses.
- Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude: Count you blessings not your troubles. Be thankful and grateful for what you have, but don’t be complacent.
- Get Into a Continuous Education Program: Knowledge is power. Don’t be prejudice, and never live in ignorance.
- Build a Positive Self-Esteem: Think positively. Be a giver not a taker.
- Stay Away From Negative Influences: Don’t allow peer pressures to influence you. Learn to be confident and have a high self-esteem by using the word “NO, THANK YOU”!. Drinking, smoking, drugs, profanity, pornography, and rock musics don’t add to our lives. Live responsibly.
- Learn To Like The Things That Need To Be Done: Learn to do the impossibles by putting on a cheerful face. Do and like the impossible tasks.
- Start Your Day With Something Positive: Start your day(Morning) with inspiring songs and bible readings, prayers, etc. Be a winner, never give up. Look for the positive.
STAY POSITIVE! THAT IS BEING HEALTHY…